Ubisoft has released a new patch for Might & Magic: Heroes VII today. The hotfix should download automatically through Uplay and Steam, and it includes following fixes:
* Fixed missing neutral Fortress stacks in Might & Magic Heroes VII.
* Fixed minor issues in localization.
* Fixed some skills missing after save/load in games with random skilling.
* Fixed Mana being fully restored after combats
* Fixed Inventory Items not being obtained properly or granted in multiple copies when defeating an enemy hero