In addition to previously announced new content, the newly released patch 1.5 again includes a huge amount of bug fixes and improvements, this time focusing on multiplayer and out-of-sync issues. Full notes can be found in the Ubi.com article, but here are the top features:
– Further improved multiplayer in combat and on adventure map for out of syncs
– Additional content: 2 new Maps, 12 additional Heroes, 5 additional Neutral creatures.
– Fixed long loading times experienced by some of the users, which were caused by recompiling low quality shaders
– Improved animation system for smoother combat animations
– Improved AI, Editor and other various Gameplay/Level Design elements (173 fixed bugs)