|Last updated:||October 31, 2016 at 19:51|
Mod for 2.2.1. I bad speak english. По русски здесь.
1. Skills: 1.1) Nature’s fury – now is the ability to MIght, affects all creatures. 1.2) Metamagic -magic Shield protection provides 3 times the number of metamagic. 1.3) Logistics – adds for each rang on two points of movement.
2. Spells: 2.1) Forbidden Magic: Sylvan – the magic of fire; Stronghold – the prime; Fortess – the magic of water. 2.2) Agony – has no effect on the undead and constructs 2.3) “Portal to the city” – now spell magic of air (due to the fact that the prime magic banned stronghold).
3. New features: 3.1) Vampire added capacity – no retalation. 3.2) Lamassu – responds to all the blows. 3.3) Soulless – Vingelance (no flank). 3.4) Arhilich added ability – “death star» (Nova). 3.5) Added new ability – ” no penalty in melee attack”
4. Changes / balancing: 4.1) All poisons (venom) no act on the constructs and undead. 4.2) Added Zoom in battle. 4.3) Reduced the health units of the undead. 4.4) Changing the magic damage in some units. 4.5) Features Champions the same stats in the campaign, and skrimish. 4.6) Changes stats of individual units. 4.7) All nova skills can now be used only once per battle. 4.8) Error change in the Russian localization.
Bugs fix, some bugs taken from this mod: 1. Aura Phoenix – fix . 2. Entangle Ent – now works in distant and close combat. 3. Skills to entangle “the wrath of nature» – fix. 4.[Red Dragon & Ardent Dragon] – Firebreath Ability – fix. 5.[Ardent Dragon] – Trail Of Fire Ability – fix. 6.[Einherjar] – Throwing Hammer Ability – fix. 7.[Manticore] – Crippling Sting Ability – fix.
cool (: looks great, will be sure to try it!
And again, world(Ashan) is saved by Russia. 😉
Thx, i hope you can continue with bug fixing.
Hey there, I discovered a bug while testing:
The Shantiri Titan has no description in the creature encyclopedia. The whole page is missing. Can you please correct and re-upload! Thanks for the great work.
I think I know why the Shantiri Titan encyclopedia entry is missing. You added the “No melee penalty” ability, increasing its ability number to 5. This is more than all other units have (max. is 4), which probably broke the encyclopedia page.
Thanks for the help. I will try solve this problem
Sry for asking but what Magic dmg of some Units changes you? and what stats of individual Units did u Change?
I’m too lazy to write this). Magic damage: Titan – air, Fire giant – might, wyvern – earth. Change stats – skeleton, ghost, lich, lamassu, vampyre and strider.
cool, some Units having damage typ that doesnt fit them always bothered me too, really good mod here, logistics is a lot more useful now, are u Aware of the bug with vanishing skills? is that something u can fix? sometimes spells u cast on enemies just vanish and haven’s unit justicars/guardian’s oppotunity retalation stoped working because of this i guess too
something else: u added “no Penalty in meele attack”, u are Aware that some Units already had this or? so u just made it visible? if so, then the trackern from dungeo should get his too
Thanks for the attention to detail Romansen (like extra abilities, damage types), I am enjoying this patch a lot!
As a passionate Necropolis player, I was a bit surprised to see several units heavily nerfed (esp. Skeletons and Ghosts). Are you sure this change was needed? The necromancy skill was already weakened a lot in 2.2.
The same applies to the HP values of Liches and Vampires. Those feel very fragile now, especially the Vampires (those are the strong Elites with a growth of only 2 per week, they should be difficult to kill!)
The No Retaliation ability is of course very welcome, but the un-upgraded Vampires do not have it. I suggest either adding it to them as well or increasing their HP. Right now they are much weaker than all other strong elites (Minotaur, Rakshasha etc.)
In addition to my last comment:
– Why did you make the Striders weaker (less damage)? They were not especially useful to start with anyway. I see that they cannot be flanked now, but that does not help them much.
Thanks for your feedback. I will try to increase the damage and attack lich and vampyre, and hp non-upgrade vampyre. I wish to make what would these creatures were frail, but at the same hit high damage.
Thanks Romansen, that would be much appreciated.
I can confirm after testing the patch that:
– The Lich is too fragile now for its cost
– The unupgraded Vampire does too little damage and dies too easily. The upgraded Vampire also feels a bit weak.
– The Strider does too little damage for its cost (it has a growth of only 5, so you don’t get a lot of them!)
Otherwise the other changes look good. I need to get used to the new Skeletons and Ghosts having 20-25% HP less, but I guess it was necessary.
Hey Romansen, great job! Just a simple question:
– Do you think you would be able to find a way to change the moral cap to 75 everywhere, not only in skirmish (as you did with champion stats)?
I have also sent a message to kknd21q due to some persisting bugs, it will be amazing if they are swept away 😀
Hi, thanks for good work, do you think that blizzard fix is possible, those guys from limbic fuked it so createrures cought in blizzard try to move inside spell range instead of get quickly outside 🙂 (ehhh what a stupid mistake made by dev made me do not use that spell at all)
The same applies to Thorns (Druid Elder) and – I have not confirmed it personally however – Firewall.
But Thorns certainly is problematic, it is practically a 2×2 prison for the AI for its entire duration.
Hi Romansen, in one of my games yesterday the Ancient Treants would entagle the enemy units even when shooting in ranged. The “Entangling Roots” ability is supposed to take effect only in melee. Can you please check whether this bug might have been caused by your mod?
I playtested your patch a lot the last week. In case you are planning to release 2nd patch, here is my feedback on what should be changed:
1) HP of changed Necropolis units is too low: Vampires, Liches, Ghosts, Skeletons. Unupgraded Vampires are really bad now for their high cost and low growth. The Necromancy nerf from Ubi’s last patch is quite heavy, no reason to overnerf the faction.
2) The Treant should not be able to entangle when shooting in ranged. The ability is too good for ranged, it practically immobilizes the unit for ever(!) Why not make it reduce movement instead? (e.g. by -2)
3) The Strider/Soulless does too little damage now. Please either increase max. damage or have it do overall higher damage output.
4) Please find a way to make the Shantiri Titan visible in the in-game Heropedia.
The rest of your changes are fine, thanks for the good work Romansen!
Czech Localisation Improvement Mod is now compatible with this Balance Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/balance-modczech-localization-fix
!This mod caused two bugs!
1) Shantiri Titan does not display in Heropedia
2) Ancient Treant applies “Entagled” on range attacks.
How do you install this mod? I have tried placing it in many different folders but it does not appear to work.