Important Information: Read First
Updated for 1.2 version
Game version: 2.21 (the latest) including the add-on Trial by Fire
You can also possess only the main game or only the add-on.
- Before installation, make sure you have no other mods installed including the previous version of this mod (see FAQ below for more details) and that your game is up-to-date.
- Download the newest mod version (you should find it under files), unzip it and place it in:
c:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Might & Magic Heroes VII\MMH7Game\If you use this path (later referred as path A), you shouldn’t need to ovewrite any files. This is the location where the game also saves any changes you make in the editor.
OR, you can use the installation path instead (later referred as path B), usually:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Might and Magic Heroes VII\
If you decide from whichever reason for the second one mentioned, don’t forget to make a backup of the original files as you will overwrite them.
- (Optional: English localization is already in included in the mod file)
Download the localization according to the language your prefer in the files section.
Put the localization into the same folder as the mod but into the Localization subfolder (works for both paths mentioned above), create it if it doesn’t exist.Available languages (version 1.2, except for default English):
Available languages (version 1.1, except for default English):
Other languages will be added as soon as anyone volunteers to make a translation for the newest mod version.
If your preferred language is not available, you can either choose the default English version or create the localization of the mod in your own language (it’s simple and it won’t take you much time, follow the guide here). Don’t forget to send it to us afterwards, to share it with other players from your country.
4. Check if the mod works, the easiest way how to do that:
Launch the game, open: Menu>Extras>Heropedia
Go to the Necropolis Creatures section, find the Spectral Dragon
Check whether it displays the correct updated Soul Reaver ability description: Your hero receives 1 Mana for each adjacent living enemy creature at the beginning of this creature’s each turn.”
If the localization you have downloaded doesn’t seem to work, try to manually change the last change date of all mod & localization files to the current date (you can use any simple file manager app you have, for example Total Commander or Bulk File Changer), guide here: How to change the Last Modified Date
IMPORTANT: The mod doesn’t include all localization files for the game, only those which have been changed by the mod.
Uninstallation: Delete the mod files and use the ones from backup if you used the path which included overwriting the files
What if I don’t like some feature you have implemented, can I change it back?
We are convinced that the changes we make are only for the best purpose, to make the game better. However, we’re aware of some fans having different opinions and visions – so we’d like to give you as much freedom as we can:
Option 1: You can download the simplified mod version, involving only the bugfixes and necessary changes (more info here on this page)
Option 2: You can adjust the mod to suit your needs by several simple clicks. All the changes described below have no side effect on the game if made:
No forbidden magic school for Sylvan & Stronghold
Go to: mod path\MMH7Game\CookedPC\Editor\Templates/Factions
Delete (path A) the file Factions.upk or replace it with the original one (path B)
Note: no forbidden magic schools are set when random skilling is enabled
No new abilities for creatures (+original champion stats & costs)
Go to: mod path\MMH7Game\CookedPC\Editor\Templates/Creatures
If you want to get rid of all the new abilities, delete/replace all the folders you find there, including their content
If you dislike only some particular abilities, find the creatures which have them in the particular folders (sorted by faction) and delete/replace the particular files Creature_Creaturename.upk
(If you delete for example the file Creature_Banshee.upk, it will lose the Incorporeal ability)
Important: if you delete the champion files, they will lose their modified stats & costs as well, so they will be the same as originally (different in story mod & skirmish).
No new heroes for Duels & Skirmish (+original moral & luck caps)
Go to: mod path\MMH7Game\CookedPC\Data
Delete (path A) the file Config.upk or replace it with the original one (path B)
Important: This step may lead to loss of some other minor changes as well.
What is the Unoffical Community Patch (UCP)?
The Unofficial Community Patch (UCP) is a community mod focused especially on fixing the problems (bugs) persisting in the main game. However, it also brings some minor gameplay changes and improvements in the areas where we either felt it was needed or where we could not fix some bug, so we decided it’s better to have a modified feature which is working than the original one which is broken. Additionally, it comes up with dozens of new abilities for creatures after the latest update (not compulsory, see above).
Does it mean the game is finally bugless?
Although we would love it to be, the answer is no. Every game has some bugs, and the more complex the game is, the more bugs can be found. Game developers can do their best to get ride of them but some of them will always persist. Also take several factors into account: Ubisoft-Limbic developers were paid for their work and they had professional teams with dozens of people focused on making games. Compared to it, we are only several people (most of the work has been even done by a one person) working on it in our free time without any financial compensation. Unlike the people from Ubi-Limbic, we don’t have full access to all game mechanics. In conclusion, every single bugfix we manage to make is a small victory for us.
What are our other future intentions? Are we going to continue working on this mod?
Of course our work is NOT finished. We will keep doing our best to fix the game and provide as many bugfixes as possible. However, time is rare and we have limited access to game features in the editor, so we have almost reached our borders.
In collaboration with external programmers, our current biggest goal is to reach improved AI (but no promises can be made on this field). Any person who could do that would be very appreciated.
At the current time, we’re glad we’ve reached major improvements in two key areas: creature abilities and hero specializations. Maybe we would like to expand our collaboration with AC mod to add some new creatures in the future.
Does this mod also work in multiplayer? What about AI & MP connectivity issues?
This mod is developed primarily for singleplayer and hotseat. However, if all players have the mod installed, it should work in multiplayer, too.
We don’t have any experts who would be able to fix the AI behaviour and/or scripts. Anyone with programming skills would be really appreciated to join!
We cannot fix the technical issues either, problems such as crashes or connectivity issues are beyond our possibilities and must be solved with the help of Ubisoft support. In other words, we cannot make any direct Multiplayer fixes like sync or stability improvements!
What about the current and future compatibility with other mods? Can I use this mod for my own mod?
As usually, mods developed by different authors are not usually compatible with each other. This mod is a small exception as it already uses some of the small mods created by different authors worldwide (see below). As for other mods not mentioned here, the easiest way how to recognize if they can work together is if they have some common files they change. If not, they should probably work together without troubles.
In a distant future, if some massive modifications for this game appear, we would like them to include our bugfixes of course, as what’s plenty of content good for it the game itself doesn’t work properly. However, it might not be possible in some cases and it will always depend on a deal between us and the mod authors, if at least one side agrees to spend their time on putting the mods together.
At the current time, the only confirmed mod we know for sure that we will try to ensure compatibility with, is the unoffical expansion mod Wryn Umbramancer (see Wpu.worldofheroes.cz/indexEN.html for more details).
There is also a Polish mod with Alternative Creatures also integrating some older versions of UCP.
Generally, anyone who wishes so can use this modification to include it into his own piece of work. Nevertheless, we recommend mentioning that this mod is included in it in such case, in order not to confuse the players.
Why can’t you make more releases (even if smaller ones) more often?
There is only one answer: time. At the moment, only one person does all the work, with occasional help of testers. Tests, release texts, uploading… all that takes time which is precious.
The mod is not working as it should, what can I do?
Try the following steps:
– check if your game is up to date (game menu>lower right corner>game version – should be 2.21)
– check if you have no other mods installed
– check if your game files are not corrupted (you can use the automatic verification of files in uplay)
– check if your game installation is newer than the mod release date. If so, then you have to either use the second mod path mentioned above or manually change the “last change” parameter of all the mod files to a newer date (since the game automatically uses the newer files).
If the problems still persist, you can contact us and we will try to help you. It’s possible that other players may suffer from the same problem.
If you have any question about the game (not the mod), its mechanics, modding or anything else, please, check this thread first: Important Tips and Tricks (H7)
Authors / Contributors
Main author, coordinator & bugfixer: Antalyan
Beta testing team: Antonio des Santes, Cruiser, Fangovich, Jetfire, L0rdw00t, Normand, Putin, Starry Might, Thea Elyra (+ Cjlee) + the whole community 🙂
New icons: Antalyan & Blondwave (based on M&M:H6 icons)
2.21 Bugfix: Kknd21q
Bugfix/Buglist Mod contributors: Antalyan, China-king, Uziel
Balance Mod (only a part from the mod has been used): Romansen
New Duel Heroes for Duels: Libertad
Technical Assistance & Modding Guides: Lord Graa
Czech & English Localization: Antalyan
Russian Localization: Elapso & Silent
German Localization: Gabranth & Rhein-Fire-66
Polish Localization: Abbes & Andruids
French Localization: Vildark
Spanish Localization: VniceDreams
Chinese Localization: Shu Xin
Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can discuss below the article, set us a PM (Antalyan) or write an email: email@example.com
You can also find us on different Heroes forums.
How to translate the mod to your own language:
Follow the instructions in this separate article.
If you have installed the latest mod version and you have found any bug, please, report it in the comments.
We are also still looking for new members of out internal testing team. People involved have access to the latest mod versions and test their function and report bugs. If you can join us, just send us your Trello account name (this is a free platform we use for communication).
We have already spent many hundreds of hours working on the mod (considering most of the work has been done by one person, it truly is a lot of time) for free. Every single bug can take many hours (identification, attempts to fix it, testing). Without access to many H7 functions, we still managed to do a lot of fixes developers should have done but didn’t (being paid for that, unlike us).
If you want to support us and support our effort in an additional way, you can use the account with IBAN CZ32 2250 0000 0001 0218 1893.
List of Changes / Mod Content 1.2
This readme includes all changes made by UCP mod.
The latest release 1.2 with all these changes in available here.
Original Game Bugs Fixed by this Mod
All the bugs above should be fixed in this mod release. The numbers refer to bugs in the community buglist for better orientation. If any one the bugs below still persists in the game, please, let us know in the comments.
01. Shadow Image spell: Wrong number of creatures (usually less) is summoned if the hero Dark magic Master III (doesn’t scale with hero magic then)
02. Basilisk Rider tooltip: Predefined retaliation tooltip for small units should say “no” but says “yes” (the retaliation tooltip mechanics does not take into account this unit’s special ability).
04. Air magic Grandmaster: sometimes doing damage to random enemy units on the battlefield (when there are no adjacent units to the target). This happens usually when the unit changed its position at the end of its last turn.
06. Pretorian: The Pretorian sometimes shields random units on the map that are not adjacent to it.
07. Justicar: Justicar’s “Opportunity Retaliation” ability sometimes does not activate. In fact, it activates hardly ever.
09. Light magic spell Martyr: Martyr (light magic t4 spell) deactivates when any unit dies, including the enemy. Additionally, it doesn’t redirect damage done by special abilities.
11. Unlimited retaliation: – If any unit with “unlimited retaliation” ability (- e.g. direwolf) uses “defend” and the hero has “preemptive strike”, the unit retaliates twice before the attack and once more after the attack – so there are 3 retaliations instead of one.
12. Coordination skill: Many bugs causing coordination malfunction.
a. several units abilities do always trigger coordination, independent on if the creature retaliates or not (known: life drain, corroding venom)
b. if the enemy unit has preemptive strike (either from skill or as an ability), the game does not recognise it was a retaliation (as it triggered before, not after the attack), so your units always attack them 2x.
c. minotaur always triggers retaliation on its moral turn (as well as some other units)
d. coordination ability text seem to spawn on a random basis.
e. coordination does not trigger against incapacitated and confused creatures
f. several activated abilities trigger coordination: feral charge, crippling sting, ink spray
g. conditions for coordination activation for AI are diffferent to the ones for the player (AI activates more often)
15. Silverback: Its “Feral Charge” ability does not work against minotaurs and against units under “preemptive strike”. They do retaliate.
16. Hathor has wrong hero specialisation in heropedia (to be fixed in heropedia, does not corespond with his actual specialization in the game).
17. Ancient Treant’s “Entagled” effect applies when performing ranged attack too. What is worse, it is never removed, even not when the treant dies.
18. Ancient Treant does not retaliate due to the Entangled ability
19. Broken tooltips: fortress fortifications (wrong unit in town guard), artillery barrage, opportunity attack…
21. Oak Dryad: Oak dryad’s defense buff for adjacent creatures sometimes stops working.
23. Area effects of positive spells (for example regeneration, stoneskin) sometimes stop working after 1 or 2 turns and do not last all 3 turns (randomly disappearing buffs from friendly creatures)!
26. Lizardman’s Scatter Shot gives attack bonus instead of -50% penalty.
27. Fire bird’s “Aura of Fire” works in strange modified way: instead of water magic immunity, it provides earth magic immunity. And instead of working for allies only, it works for all surrounding creatures including your enemy!
28. Soul conflagration (new Tier 4 Prime magic spell) deals much less damage than it should when the hero has prime magic grandmaster ability Clarity. A suspicion that it is always casted with -20 magic even during the first cast then.
29. Gathering Storm (Air Magic novice perk) does not work for air spells with direct damage, and so the calculation tooltip for this spell is different from damage it actually does.
31. The ability “Soul Fire” of Valkyrie and Dis gets removed from a unit if the unit remains adjacent to valkyrie/dis for more than several turns.
32. If a hero has Master of Earth III perk, the Frost Bolt spell deals twice as much damage.
33. Erratic storm has no spell description when cast by scroll.
35. When kraken attacks in melee, the tooltip of caused damaged randomly increases several times (and decreases again), also the damage which is actually dealt by it, is strange. It is possible its active ability modified damage somehow changes the ordinary damage even when it’s not activated. Additionally, its Inkspray ability cannot be activated at all.
41. Death strike causing 300% increased damage instead of 200%
46. Shantiri Titan cannot be displayed in Heropedia
47. Ancient Treant attacks twice in melee
48. Wrong luck application on Red & Ardent Dragon
49. Fire Breath can be cast on friendly units, which causes wrong damage tooltips & attacks.
50. Einherjar’s hammer range attack not applying attack stat
51. Manticore’s sting not applying attack stat
52. Poison and agony working on undead
53. Some nova skills can be used only once per battle; another always
55. Kari’s Fire Heart specialization doesn’t work for Fire Sentry
56. Centaur’s and Centaur Marauder’s Maneuver ability causes that if this unit is attacked before its turn, it loses its turn or it cannot attack during it.
59. Resurrection abilities sometimes works on constructs. Elrath’s chosen doesn’t apply when the spell is cast through an artifact/scroll.
61. Lizardman’s Scattershot’s damage tooltip is unstable (changeable damage)
62. Shroud of Malassa deactivates not only when the unit attacks but also when it receives damage.
63. Hide (Shroud of Malassa) does not get applied after the first combat turn.
64. Siege: Moats trap a creature forever, making it immobile until the end of the whole combat once it steps in. Additionally, the moat sometimes does not get activated when a unit passes through it.
65. Siege: Academy units receive damage on a random basis even if they do not enter the moat
66: Siege: Fortress Moat is completely bugged: It does not interrupt movement. Its description is missing in town and its effect increasing Fire magic vulnerability does not disappear after one turn as intended.
67. Confusion does not surpress preemptive strike
68. Preemptive strike can be used against some activated abilities
69. Strike and return displays retaliation wrong (always “no” even when it should be “yes”). Moreover, the coordination restriction does not work for Strike and Return (always applies). Strike and return cannot be used if the unit is already adjacent to target (in any way) and can be used on moral turn.
73. Wrong Homeland icon on adventure map
74. AoC town effects apply wrong when a town changes its owner (either not aplied on a new owner or persists on the previous owner)
75. Runic Fortifications Gate is overwritten wrong on level 2 (as level 1)
78. Necropolis Moat “Weakness” Effect and Dungeon “Agony” Effect do not work although its tooltip displays.
80. Wrong Mark of Malassa icon on the adventure map.
83. Wrong Sweeping Bash Icon used (the same as Sweep)
84. Martyr provided by a rune forge artifact doesn’t work.
85. Lamasu’s Aura of Pestilence works on troglodyts (and probably also other unit with earth immunity)
88. Faceless’ buff disappears when the buffed unit attacks and kills enemy instead of when it’s attacked.
89. Academy Hero Ajit does not have a siege weapon at all. (missing completely)
90. Erling’s specialization should increase runes’ effect from 3×3 to 5×5. It works correctly with their passive effects but their activated effects still work 3×3.
91. Poisoned Blades work on dark elemental and other units with darkness immunity.
92. Entangling roots do not apply when the creature retaliates.
93. Entangle spell does not work on teleporting units.
94. Aura effects (Legionnaire, justicar…) do not work correctly after the spell teleport is cast on a unit.
95. Familiar Terrain perk gives 50% bonus instead of 20%
96. Mark of Nature & Entagling roots do not work on Cthonians and Earth Elementals
97. Chosen of Light not working on Martyr
98. Estates does not remove on hero’s death
99. Artefact sets provide set bonuses even after unequip
100. Archlich’s effect does not work if the primary target is killed by this attack
101. Tower of Necromancy provides no bonus to Ghost Ride
102. Damage tooltip for warfares is incorrect when the hero has mastery in this skill
103. Namtaru warfare hits surrouding creatures twice
104. Shielding gets removed if there are more legionnaires and one of them leaves
105. Shadow cloak doesn’t trigger if hit non primarily by an area attack like dark hydra or rakasha (if hit by other attacks than usual damage) but it’s lost.
107. Naadir’s specialization: The ghost stacks only grow as long as they don’t strike the final blow.
108. Aura of Cleansing’s visual effect displays wrong
109. Some special attacks trigger against creatures with its immunity
110. Stranglehold does not disappear when the caster dies
111. Shantiri Titan’s rooting bonus critical effect does not work
112. Faceless’s shadow cloak disappears with no effect after the creature is attacked by a hero
113. The balance rune does not work when the enemy attacks with an unrequited attack/special attack
114. Ghost Ride does not take into account No Rest For The Wicked (no ghosts are revived after killing undead)
119. Fire Beath damage effect persists on creatures even after the field disappears
120. Broken cheating console for Metamagic command
121. Some of the negative effects do not get removed when intended
122. Cloak of Death does not get removed when a creature is attacked
123. Tower of Necromancy buffs sometimes stack on heroes
124. The lightning scroll can affect black dragons which are magic immune
125. Sylanna Bounty buff sometimes disappears
127. Rune Priest has no unique Critical Animation
128. Sting: Earth immunity applies
129. AI uses Lightning Bolt too much
+ dozens of localization issues and incorrect or misleading descriptions in particular languages
There might be some unrecorded minor fixes included.
Changes on Creatures‘ Abilities
There have been numerous complaints about lack of creature diversity in the game, so we have added over 20 brand new abilities for creatures. If you dislike any of the new abilities, see Mod information to read how simple it is to get rid of them.
– Holy Blades (Sentinel, Legionnaire): All undead and demons adjacent to the target of the creature’s melee attack (not retaliation) take X% of the damage dealt as light damage
– Blessed Arrows (Crossbowman, Marksman): On moral turns, the creature’s ranged attack ignores the target unit’s Defence.
– Lone Wolf (Landsknecht, Swordmaster): +10 Initiative and +2 Movement when the creature has no adjacent allies.
– Griffin Resolve (Imperial Griffin): The creature gets +1 Attack for 3 turns whenever it attacks or retaliates.
– Offensive Formation (Sandstone Golem): The creature is switched into its offensive form: +10 Attack and +2 Movement but its Defence is set to 0.
– Defensive Formation (Sandstone Golem): The creature is switched into its defensive form: +10 Defence and +10 Hitpoints but its Movement is set to 0.
– Stunning Blow (Obsidian Gargoyle): Each of the creature’s attacks has a x% chance to decrease target’s Initiative to 10
– Magical Shot (Apprentice, Disciple): The creature shoots at ALL units in a line, dealing damage by random magic school.
– Magic Catalyst does not involve Prime magic spell any more (Implosion balancing)
– Incorporeal (Ghost, Banshee): Any attack against the creature has a 15% chance to fail.
– Contagion (Plague Lamasu): The creature’s Aura of Pestilence becomes contagious, spreading from infected targets to adjacent enemies at the start of their turn.
– Lamasu receives Aura of Pestilence
– Vampire Lord receives No Retaliation
– Barbarian Anger (Crusher): Enemy creatures attacking the creature become targets of this creature’s anger. All attacks of creatures with this ability against these marked creatures will be critical for 3 turns.
– Wyvern’s regeneration improved to resurrect (still heals the same number of HP, though)
– Brute receives Unfettered
– Cursed Blossom (Sprite): Enemy creatures attacking the creature in melee get -25 Luck until end of their next turn.
– Gift of Life effect (Oak Dryad) improved: In addition, all friendly healing effects copy to this creature as well.
– Shadow Armour (Stalker, Tracker): Whenever this creature becomes shrouded, it receives a shield, absorbing 5 damage per each hero level.
– Solid Like A Stone (Chthonian): Whenever the creature receives damage, it gets +5 Defence until its next turn.
– Strider & Soulless receive Vigilance
– Defender receives Dwarven Shieldwall
– Shieldguard receives Defensive
– Kobold Scout receives Nimble
– Flaming Arrows (Kobold Pathfinder): Large creatures hit by the creature’s ranged attack will be burned. Burning deals Fire damage to the creature at the start of its turn for 3 turns.
– Rhinoceros Skin (Lava Elemental, Magma Elemental): +2 Defense for every tile crossed until the creature’s next turn.
– Ardent Aura (Ardent Dragon): Adjacent enemies are vulnerable to fire (instead of broken Fire Trail)
– Child of the Darkness (Shadow Panther): The creature can walk through any other creature and it deals Dark damage for every single creature in the stack when passing through an enemy creature.
– Explosion (Fire Elemental): Whenever the creature receives damage, an explosion deals 1 Fire damage to all adjacent enemy creatures.
– Wind Shield (Air Elemental): The creature is immune against first damage received in each combat.
– Aura of Renewal (Earth Elemental): The creature and all neighbouring friendly creatures regenerate 3 Health at the start of this creature’s turn. (Not affected: Undead and Constructs)
– Ice Prison (Water Elemental): This creature’s ranged attack has a 30% chance to imprison target creature. Imprisoned creature cannot act and is treated as if not present until the start of the next combat round.
– Touch of Light (Light Elemental): Removes all negative magic effects from the target friendly creature and fully regenerates its Health.
– Shadow of Death (Dark Elemental): Hit creatures receive -10% HP for 3 turns (is not stackable).
– Siren Song (Mermaid): Enemy creatures attacking the creature become charmed until the end of their next turn. The creature is immune against damage done by charmed creatures.
– Shield Protection (Black Guard): This creature and surrounding friendly creatures are covered against ranged attacks. Replaces Defensive.
– Creatures hit by Splash ability (Mermaid) also suffer from reduced Initiative and Movement until the end of their next turn.
– No Melee Penalty information (Titan, Ancient Treant, Rune Priest, Rune Patriarch)
Changes on Heroes
Similarly to creature abilities, hero specilizations have been criticised a lot. Most of them provided more likely a starting bonus for heroes than a unique benefit. That is why they have been completely redesigned, also dozens of further changes have been implemented with the only aim: to improve your game experience.
- added 4 new duel heroes for each faction for more duel possibilities
- added almost all story heroes to skirmish
- no more privileged heroes
- added brand new heroes: each faction should have two heroes of each faction class available in campaign & story mod and three heroes per class in skirmish mod
- changed classes of heroes: Dagar: Sherif, Lucretia: Archon, Naadir: Embalmer, Lasir: Ranger, Ivor: Avenger, Fasolt: Jarl, Aslaug: Thane
- fixed order of duel heroes: might and offensive first
- slightly changed prices to hire a hero
- changed starting skills & spells of some heroes to offer more diversity within the same faction
- unified starting skills & spells & classes between skirmish and story mod: the same hero should have the same properties everywhere
- several specializations reassigned to different heroes they fit more, also campaign heroes should have more interesting ones now
- all spell specializatons get additional bonus on master rank
- all specializations improving stats (including magic bonuses) have been improved to scale by hero level
- specializations granting starting skills have an additional perk improvement effect (see below)
- over 40 new specializations have been added, so that each playable hero has a different one (see below)
List of new specializations and their effects:
– Amilcar -> perk bonus -> can deploy stacks in 4 rows
– Ella -> new -> each creature will be resurrected after its death with X% of original size
– Orna -> new -> bonus for angels
– Krysztoff -> new -> friendly creatures deal max damage when affected by light spell
– Seamus -> new -> fire ball master (bonus on cast)
– Willehelm -> new -> friendly shooters get purge effect
– Ivan -> new -> bonus for friendly creatures when enemy stack dies
– Thomas -> new -> no penalty for Feral Charge
– Ymoril -> change & perk bonus -> original spec (Architect) from Menan, bonus gold discount
– Edric -> change -> original spec (Justicar Captain) from Ymoril
– Hisham -> new -> move cost bonus per level
– Yasir -> new -> starts with non-exchangeable artefacts
– Myrim -> new -> different magic bonus each day
– Johari -> perk bonus -> additional health for warfare
– Maahir -> new -> each spell increases Metamagic by +2 /instead of +1
– Aali -> perk bonus -> enlightenment value increased
– Masfar -> new -> no negative effects of Offensive & Defensive Formation for Sandstone Golems
– Ajit -> new -> resources on combat won
– Dagar -> new -> starts with Frenzy, lower mana cost for this spell & improved power
– Naadir -> change -> original spec from Charna
– Adar Malik -> new -> firestorm at the beginning of combat
– Lucretia -> new -> weaker lifedrain for all creatures in hero’s army
– Charna -> change -> original spec from Naadir
– Kaspar -> new -> adds spell to resurrect dead
– Saahir -> new -> starts with Dispel on 4×4 area
– Giovanni -> change -> original spec from Ludmilla
– Haffayad -> new -> necromancy boost
– Ludmilla -> change -> original spec from Lucretia
– Merikh -> new -> no luck for enemy creatures
– Scatha -> new -> light immunity
– Kibwe -> new -> no decrease of bloodrage on wait or defend
– Ruqav -> new -> Dreamwalker warfare on max level
– Ishi -> new -> starts with Stone Skin, cast on friendly melee at the beginning of each combat
– Mokka -> new -> bonus for creatures without adjacent friends
– Anga -> new -> starts with Storm Arrows, cast on friendly ranged at the beginning of each combat
– Arril -> new -> air elementals deal damage to adjacent enemies
– Kente -> perk bonus -> additional health
– Andras -> perk bonus -> ovewhelm bonus 50%
– Imani -> new -> creature bonus if it does not attack in combat round
– Bilashi -> new -> AoC defence bonus
– Aeris -> new -> bonus for druids
– Agathin -> perk bonus -> +2 base damage
– Grumthor -> new -> starts with Earthquake, does not affect friendly creatures
– Adowyn -> new -> starts with heal & heal sister, bonus for heal
– Ciele -> change & perk bonus -> better navigation
– Lasir -> perk bonus -> additional morale bonus for armies with mixed factions
– Challianna -> perk bonus -> more creatures in town guard
– Jenova -> new -> bonus income if Blind Maiden buff is owned
– Ossir -> perk bonus -> more gold from chests
– Himiko -> new -> increased Medusae production
– Sinitar -> perk bonus -> +30 mana after combat
– Yrbeth -> new -> meditation ability to restore mana
– Menan -> new -> discounts for artifact purchases in the town
– Malwen -> change -> original Slyn spec
– Vayaron -> change -> original Giovanni spec
– Yeshtar -> change -> original Vayaron spec
– Slyn -> new -> Incorporeal ability for shrouded creatures
– Jorgen -> new -> 2 more targets plundered
– Ranleth -> new -> first enemy attacker in each combat round receives debuff
– Sylsai -> new -> shadow lurker bonus
– Roek -> new -> min dmg in AOC for some enemies
– Geisli -> perk bonus -> two bonuses from traveller’s luck
– Gerdi -> new -> +2 movement in first combat round
– Tolghar -> new -> bonus for melee creatures before they move
Changed Mechanics & Improvements
We changed certain abilities to avoid bugs (as we found no solution how to fix them):
08. Plague Lamasu: Lamasu’s Aura of pestilence does not work in certain occasions (=sometimes). Especially it does not work after you use teleport to move plague lamasu to enemy units. It could be connected with the entry used for the ability – activates when the creature enters cell.
CHANGE: Aura of Pestilence now applies at the end of each combat round.
13. Spectral Dragon: Its Flaying Breath ability often shows “0 killed” on the tooltip. In certain camera angles, instead of number of units which should be killed by dragon attack (tooltip), “0” displays. The problem usually appears when there are more units to be hit by the dragon.
CHANGE: Changed ability function: unit now deals damage during retaliation to not only the attacker but also to all creatures adjacent to it
14. Spectral Dragon: Soul Reaver ability does gain no mana when activated
CHANGE: It did not make much sense together with the Soulflaying Breath. Changed ability function: Your hero receives 1 Mana for each adjacent living enemy creature at the beginning of this creature’s each turn
22. Treant + Ancient treant: Living shelter ability works in a very strange way when you activate it: sometimes it works correctly and stopps enemies. Sometimes it stopps them but they get additional turn, so it’s useless. And sometimes it does not get activated at all! Additionally, it persists on cells even after the Treant moves.
CHANGE: Instead of interrupting movement, Living Shelter now redirects damage done to adjacent units to the owner of the ability.
30. Earth Elemental is not immune to Earth Magic spell “Wasp Swarm” (it deals might damage which is strange)
CHANGE: Wasp Swarm damage changed to Earth (magic school)
36. The Fire Trail ability does not work: It gets randomly activating and disactivating, and when attacking the enemy, it does not even display correct tooltip for hitting multiple enemies when it is on.
CHANGE: This ability makes no sense for a flaying creature. It has been temporarily removed from the game. Red Dragon received the Fire Breath ability and the Ardent Dragon received a brand new ability.
40. Some Artifact set bonuses remain active even if you unequip them
CHANGE: Most of the set bonuses have been fixed, the rest has been replaced.
– Assassin’s set:
- 2 parts of the set: -1 to Health of enemy creatures.
- 4 parts of the set: +3 to Might; +5 to Destiny
- 6 parts of the set: +5 to Initiative of allied creatures, -1 to basic damage of enemy creatures.
– Great Lich‘s set:
- 2 parts of the set: -5 to Initiative for enemy ranged shooting creatures.
- 4 parts of the set: +5 to Magic.
- 6 parts of the set: +3 to Magic, -10 to Morale of enemy creatures.
– Ranger‘s set:
- 2 parts of the set: +5 to Initiative of allied creatures
- 4 parts of the set: +5 to Might; +4 to Movement of the hero.
- 6 parts of the set: +6 to Spirit; +1 to base damage of allied ranged creatures.
44. Rune traps make a grid tile unwalkable; AI always avoids the traps.
71. Runic Fortifications don’t work at all(as for the traps)
CHANGE: As we cannot change the archetype of obstacle, the function of rune traps has been changed: There is a chance to cast a rune trap on an enemy creature and reduce thus their Movement to 0 until the end of the combat round at the beginning of each enemy creature’s turn during each combat in the area of control of this town.
70. Wrong damage calculation with all Breath Abilities (Dragons) caused by Flanking (deals less damage than the tooltip shows)
CHANGE: Flanking Effect has been removed from that abilities
79. Master Cabir: Soldering Hands: This ability only works on creatures which are not adjacent to cabir but which are in cabir´s range. Moreover, the resurrection tooltip displaying sometimes disappears
CHANGE: Soldering Hands can be used more times per combat. Soldering Hands now works only on adjacent creatures.
86. Lightning Bolt deals the main damage also to adjacent targets (instead of reduced damage). Additionally, the shocked effect is applied on adjacent creatures, too.
CHANGE: Damage dealt to main target is the same as to adjacent creatures
115. Heal spell displays nonsensical healing power when also dealing damage to undead
CHANGE: This spell deals no longer damage to undead
117. Life Drain doesn’t heal the correct amount of damage on area attacks
CHANGE: It sucks damage only from the primary target.
118. Aura of balance removes all buffs from all creatures in the area
CHANGE: Improved tooltip to inform about its real function
126. Shadow of Dread causes game crash together with Necromancy (GUI after-combat windows sequence not solved)
CHANGE: This ability blocks necromancy during the combat.
We implemented some additional changes and improvements we hope you will like:
I. Banned magic schools (If you dislike this change, see Mod information to read how simple it is to get rid of them.)
- Added forbidden schools for other factions (balance reasons) – only for classic skilling:
(Stronghold – Prime, Sylvan – Fire)
- Changed magic school of Town Portal and Reveal Treasure to Air (because of prime magic being forbidden for Stronghold)
II. Improved some visual effects to be more visible
III. Improved tooltips of certain abilities (missing information about activation limited to once per combat) and other stuff (including player tips)
IV. Added Heropedia information about rare resources needed to hire a creature (to make the champion choice more comfortable for the player)
V. Morale and Luck caps increased to 75 everywhere (not only Skirmish)
VI. Champions have now the same stats both in Campaign and Skirmish (it was really confusing before) and hiring them cost the same number of resources
VII. All buildings now cost the same and the town halls levels provide the same amount of gold both in Campaign and Skirmish
VIII. Improved adventure & combat camera zoom & rotation
IX. Increased difficulty (AI creature growth & resources)
Some things cannot be fixed. However, there is a way how to deal with them:
24. Disappearing hero skills in campaigns: After you finish a campaign mission with random skilling, when you start the next mission, your hero forgets some skills! Some of them only disappear in skillwheel but still still work in combat, some of them completely disappear and their effects too.
SOLUTION: In Important tips thread (Steam), there’s mentioned how to avoid this bug in order to be able to play random skilling without any restrictions as intended.
76. Destroying any building in the town causes all AoC buildings don’t work any more.
SOLUTION: Another building must be built in the town and the hero must re-enter the Area of control on some occasions
87. The last Sephinroth’s scenario dialogue is skipped by the game, so the player cannot read it.
SOLUTION: You can read the end of the scenario here: (HC)
Is any chance to Ubisoft share source cod of this game? Meybe some open letter could help with it? When Ubisoft share source cod Ubi is exposed to pirating game?
4. I deliberately played on English and audio language are English (my only other language to choice is Polish when patch was installed was selected Polish, if this have any matter, when it comes to bugs, I know that sometimes weird stuff matters xD)
You misunderstood 😉 When player unit is exposed back to enemy unit and when player want to only rotate their unit, without changing position on map must follow their unit in suitable direction and back to first position, additionaly it is not always possible and I think that it’s good to make possibility to without walking, changig direction of unit 🙂
I doubt they’ll release the source code…and let’s leave it at that. 😉
I don’t believe in that either, maybe some smaller company would but Ubisoft doesn’t have any reason for that.
Did you install the English version of the game itself as well before the mod? (The mod doesn’t provide all localization files, only the changed ones).
We actually used to have a Polish version as well, just by the way, but it hasn’t been updated for 1.2.
Oh yes, I guess I see you what you mean – nice suggestion but again, out of my possibilities.
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article and i am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. For more information of Technology click here HP Scanner Error 22
I happen to enter your blog with the help of Google search. To my sheer luck I got what I was searching for. Thanks HP Scanner Error 22
Ok, I understand. Somewere I read, that studio still can sell game which source code was shared. I think, that solid, overall patch can
significantly increase sale of HOMM VII, but I understand, that it is
I think, that I had instaled English version, but I’m not sure.
Excelent Patch.Thank you very much. Spanish version please. I dont speak english, and i dont help to translate.
Thank you very much, unfortunately, other language versions fully depend on community help. That means we will have a Spanish version as soon as anyone volunteers to do that. At this moment, Spanish version is available only for 1.1.
Muchas gracias, desafortunadamente otras versiones dependen de la ayuda de la comunidad. Vamos a tener una versión español cuando nos alguien contacta con la traducción. Ahora tenemos solamente la versión previa (1.1) en Español.
Hey there, first of all thanks for your hard work!. As i patch the game and log into it, the game shows “ambiguous package name: Using C:/program files (x86)/might and magic heroes Vll/MMH7Game/cookedPC/Editor/templates/heroabilities/H7HeroSpecializations.upk” . After that, whenever i try to play it just shuts down. Please can you tell me how to fix this?, Arigato!
thank you very much for nice words.
It seems you have duplicit packages somewhere. Try to locate both H7HeroSpecializations.upk packages in your system and delete the one not coming from the mod files.
I used option A and it worked for me. But the next day, after playing MP with friends, it was resetted somehow.
Ok I used option A again. I installed it. It showed data modified as today’s date. Loaded the game. Spectral dragon not changed. Used the program recommended to change all files to today’s date. Loaded the game. Spectral Dragon not changed still says “the creature attacks target enemy unit and transfers 1 mana from the enemy hero…” unless that is the new text and the one above in the directions is the old text? I haven’t downloaded any mod for any game before. I am running windows 64 bit.
I already reinstalled the game but it still doesn’t work.
which game language do you use, English?
Not sure if this is related to the map I’m playing (Shantiri ruins) or the mod increase to creature growth. The AI captured one of my fortress towns and growth was increased to 4 times normal (4 ardent dragons etc per week). I then captured a Sylvan town and the Growth for me was also increased to 4 times normal.
It went ok for a while but after about 27 weeks of play the AI shows up with 80 Black dragons, 400+ minotaurs Black dragon (about 3 per week not counting the ones I had killed earlier on other heroes). This is without champion dwelling and only one town.
it can be related to both, the mod difficulty has been adjusted to suit both casual players and those looking for real challenges. Don’t hesitate to decrease the game difficulty.
Is there any fix to the fortress ballista bug?
Many times the ballista gets de-selected from the off-grids units.
Then, not only we have to fight without it as it disappears entirely from the game.
This really screw warfare gameplay, specially in multiplayer where we can`t restart the battle and select it back to the grid.
I don’t how to fix something like this, this behaviour is probably hard-coded (could be a bug in the source code).
I haven’t seen it disappear yet, though.
Is there a fix for the multiplayer bug where when you attack AI the game crashes?
I would like to thank you guys for the patch and the hard work! I just installed Heroes VII and didnt hesitate to install your patch after I read all the changes. I actually really like the game like this.
What’s your next step after 1.2?
thank you very much 😉
My current vision is to focus on fixes as each release brings its own balance and other issues, no other big plans at this moment. In the future, new neutral creatures could be added, for example from AC mod.
thank for fixing bugs bug ruins game you know I played mutiplayer game with my bro. i pick academy and my bro pick necropolis. a lot of time i get skeletons after battles even though i dont have necromancy skill.
Someone knows how to change language to English because I don’t know what language it is (I think this is Russian),
I tried many times to edit regedit, edit DefaultEngine.ini but I didn’t see the keyword “Language” (on Defaultengine.ini), Even the display settings are different from normal in Ubisoft.
the last information I got was download Localization.zip for the English version.
But I can’t find it anywhere (even I found the file was deleted).
you should be able to install the language version of the game via Uplay. Then, if you want to play in English, you don’t need to download any additional localization files, English localization of this mod is already included in mod files. Perhaps I shall add that this mod’s localization files do not involve complete localization and therefore, you still need to have your game installation in your preferred language first.
Specifically, you don’t need to edit any game files. You can change the language preferences directly in the game – but you can only choose from the installed ones of course.
Thanks for reply.
(I already use the last mod) but the problem is on the display setting, I think there no language there.
Never mind, I will try another installer. thanks for comment.
Thank you for your work Antalyan!
Could you correct the situation with the placement of troops at the beginning of the battle? Often, on a new battlefield, it is reset to the default one.
I agree it’s annoying; however, I haven’t found a way how to fix it.
Hey, thank you so much for your great work!
I really want to enjoy this game in MP with my friends, but almost every time we try to fight PVP, same bug appears: my opponent is waiting for me to turn and i´m waiting for him. It´s so annoying, cause due your balance the game is very enjoyable now.
PS: maybe a virtual LAN connection could solve this? Which tool could you recommend to play HOMM via virtual LAN with friends?
Thx in advance
hello guys i want to ask, my friend and I have a problem with the NAT function..it is still red and we can’t play together, we thought that this patch would fix it but unfortunately not. please does anyone know how to fix this? : / btw good job with this mod ! :))
I probably made a mistake installing the mod, but I can’t see it… I have a crash at a given day (month 4, week 3, day 6) after clicking end turn (return to Windows). First game I try with the mod, can’t say if it does the same each time. Here is the log file (I loaded the game and just clicked end turn). Any idea ?
Thanks a lot !
[0070.46] Log: PreSavegameSerialize army 4
[0070.46] Log: PreSavegameSerialize army 1
[0071.95] Log: Script call stack:
[0071.95] Critical: appError called: Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)
Script call stack:
[0071.95] Critical: Windows GetLastError: Lopération a réussi. (0)
[0074.92] Log: === Critical error: ===
Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)
Script call stack:
Address = 0x12b1a799 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll]
Address = 0x426ecac1 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Might & Magic Heroes VII\Binaries\Win64\MMH7Game-Win64-Shipping.exe]
Address = 0x426a9888 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Might & Magic Heroes VII\Binaries\Win64\MMH7Game-Win64-Shipping.exe]
Good patch! I notice the following bug since the patch was installed:
In combat, one of the AI becomes impossible to target (with eithet melee, range or magic). I confirmed they ate not affected by any kind of condition.
Hey man. Any way to increase random map generators maps sizes? I was thinking we need at least ddouble the size of so instead of 300×300 its 600×600? I can do it myself if you tell me how to do it?
Try editing DefaultGame.ini in MMH7Game/Config
Also, levels are harcoded to level 30 BUT a small fix would be to increase experience gain by the double and reward the double skills/abilites instead etcetera. This would technically create a “level 60 cap”.
Also, levels are harcoded to level 30 BUT a small fix would be to increase the amount of experience required for each level by the double and reward the double skills/abilites instead etcetera. This would technically create a “level 60 cap”.
Thanks for all 🙂
Is it possible to disable the governor-module all together?
The problem with crashes seems to persist in spite off your good efforts. Or if it is the diplomacy-skill that ruins everything then to replace it with something else.
When do the crashes appear?
I don’t think it’s so easy to entirely disable the whole game mechanism.
UCP is perhaps the single reason why people like myself even would give Heroes VII a try, so thank you.
Is UCP 1.3 coming soon? I ask because I see the release schedule is about once every year around September.
It’s coming but hard to guess when 🙂
Thanks so much for the mod; it’s truly a must have.
I discovered a bug with the Seafarer specialization. The original sea movement multiplier is supposedly 0.666667. Navigation reduces this to 0.5, effectively increasing movement speed by 50 %. The Seafarer Navigation reduces it to 0.25, effectively doubling the movement speed compared to just regular Navigation. A 25 % increase would instead correspond to a multiplier of 0.416667 (0.5 – (0.666667-0.5)/2).
For UCP 1.3, could you please list the changes just for that version? I have made substantial balance edits based on UCP, so it would be much easier for me to merge the changes into my edits, than to install 1.3 and edit from there.
These calculations are all wrong. Sorry; I hadn’t had my morning coffee.
I see now that the water movement cost gets *multiplied by* 0.5, not set to it. I haven’t tested it, but it seems to me that this increases movement speed by 100 %, not 50 %. The vanilla value of 0.666667 is what I had expected. If the movement cost is actually set to the new value, unlike what the editor implies, then 0.444444 (0.666667 * 1/1.5) seems like the correct number, not 0.5.
Regardless, a 25 % increase can’t correspond to a 0.25 multiplier.
If the standard Navigation value should be 0.666667, a 25 % increase would be 0.571428 (1 / 1.75).
If it should be 0.444444, a 25 % increase would be 0.380952 (0.666667 / 1.75).
we installed the patch yesterday, and played for about 5 hours multiplayer game. And no crushing, no out of sync. Very nic work. Thank you for this patch. I love HoM&M series, and Ubisoft really pisses me off.
– originally we played in Czech language, but patch doesn’t work in Czech, so we had to change the language to English. In English it works
– in English version, information like new lvl, last chance to play with your hero in battle etc. are in German 😀 Also, in German are names of mines – all the mines 🙂
Maybe we made some mistake in the installation.
– some heros are called “mName”
– Obsidian gargoyle has Stunning Blow, and in text is “+10 iniciative for enemy”, bud it is -10 iniciative 🙂
– UI of enemy heroes is really low… they sail the sea without army but don’t take rss, and they attack me with zero chance of destroying me 🙂
And the tracking of enemies footprint heroes doesn’t work, the option in the settings cannot be activated in multiplayer. So they can run into my kingdom and I’m not even aware about it 🙂 However, I’m not sure if this option was in the original game.
Good luck with your work. 🙂
Try reinstalling the mod; that should fix the language issues.
Czech localization is actually available 😉
OK, today we continued, but the game crashed down for many times when we clicked on “next turn”. I see that all 8 players have played already, but my wife sees that only 4 players have finished their turn – the game just freezes. 🙁 The next round isn’t loaded at all, we can’t continue. And when we load last autosafe, the error keeps appearing.
And sometimes I killed a hero, but my wife sees that the hero is still alive, and viceversa.
Sorry, but this is in the description: “We cannot fix the technical issues either, problems such as crashes or connectivity issues are beyond our possibilities and must be solved with the help of Ubisoft support. In other words, we cannot make any direct Multiplayer fixes like sync or stability improvements!”
I’ve heard that all players need really good internet and uplay connections. The online services for Heroes 5 and 6 have shut down, but people have used Hamachi to trick the game into thinking you’re playing LAN. Maybe that’s something you can try with Heroes 7.
I found a vanilla bug and fixed it. The Shroud of Malassa skill “Mephitic Scent” caused creatures to damage the friendly town gate when moving through it during a siege.
The fix was to simply add the following to the Target Conditions for each of the three buffs (Novice/Expert/Master): Check Target Types, Equal, Creature Stack
I tested it and the fix works; it still damages enemies without damaging the gate.
Thanks for this fix, we will implement that 😉
Is this thread dead?
Not really, I just don’t have time to work on the mod since the summer’s over; however, some updates are still planned in the future. When I have time, I will read what has been written here and try to fix what I can – but hard to say when. Perhaps it won’t be sooner than in summer again.
we need improvement from animation or effect like how the black dragons flying and hitting. Or green dragon hitting green breath late animation. than shaking camera while armageddon or another spell and ability needs more stability. anyway this is great work. thanks to the team. i downloaded it and it works.
Can this patch be made compatible the shadows of ashen recently released mod dlc?
u can do it on ure own, u just have to make sure that u use the config.upk file from lordgraa’s alien mod instead of the one from this mod, easiest way: install this mod, delete the config.upk, install lordgraa mod, done, some stuff from this mod will be missing but only some
Exactly i have done that and it worked,but one of them i have in oder New Folder renamed Data and it worked in the same folder CookedPc!👌
I think we should all write a petition to Ubisoft. Either that they fix the bugs/servers or give a good gaming company all rights to use heroes so we can finally play this fantastic game in peace, online with our friends, husband, wife, children, dogs, cats, hamsters that we love and neighbours that we hate so we can destroy their castles instead of fighting them irl.
We got to do something because Heroes of M&M should never die out like this! It’s one of a kind game. There can never be a game similar to heroes and there will not be (story wise, creature wise) It just brings a lot of good memories. #savethisperfectgameplease 🙂
well, i hate to break it for you but ubisoft owns us nothing, i can see it being a dissapointment that the online function was left so buggy but it is at it is and always has been (people could have refunded, if they dont its not ubisofts problem after all, online was always buggy)… but the game also offers more than online gaming, i dont play online and i have a very peaceful and stressless time when playing this game.
i also dont think the game is dead, the editor is there, u could always make maps and share, people dont want to, that their own doing…
the game has a lot scenario,campaings maps, so it has quite some content and people could always create mods for the game but only few do so…
the game is not only about multiplayer and this will ne never be fixed, so better move on and find another game or enjoy what the game has to offer
well, u can always relink the archetypes if u modify the config.upk file in the game’s editor, so u can have the new creatures and also all content from the ucp mod if u know what ure doing, u could also change all xel units to be neutral units f.e, in case u want even more varity in critter stacks, xel units wont show up in rnd maps as xel faction is no part of rnd critters stacks currently but that can be modified i think
I have been examinating out many of your posts and i can state clever stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog.
Does the game work in turn-based multiplayer? I know it doesn’t work in simultaneous multiplayer.
it should be a lot more stable but u have to try it out, the game would be slow as well this way though… i would not be suprised if there were bugs in that mode as well
I was searching for battles identified with Offshore Software improvement when I saw your post.
Also, read a blog by Robin
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Agency
Hello Antalyan when come’s the next update😁🙏🙏
I have been through the whole content of this article which is very informative and knowledgeable stuff, I would like to visit again. Http Error 504
I have the 1.8 version game . And it didn t work.
Can only work on Trial by fire ?
Enemies do not leave the area of the blizzard spell, but only move around it
Enemies do not leave the area of the blizzard spell, but only move around it
I guess it’s work wrong
Also still the fire wall is bugged enemies are always moving in it almost.
Also still the fire wall is bugged enemies are always moving in it almost.
UCP introduces a brand new open development format!
To facilitate tracking of the individual bugs while keeping an easy-to-read structure, a brand new Trello board has been created. The idea is to share ideas and make the bugfixing process more effective.
The board should be publicly visible and any Trello members can comment on the individual bugs if they have any information about their occurrence, suggestions or even ideas on how to fix them. Bugs can be also moved on the Trello board according to their state (please read the README info in the particular columns to understand their meaning).
If you encounter new bugs in the game, please, create a new issue among Bugs to be confirmed.
Anyone is welcome to join and contribute with their observations and ideas. With the help of you, members of the community, I hope we will be able to fix even more annoying issues. Together.
Thanks for the heads up! ^_^ I don’t know when/if I’ll start participating in this again, but I’ve gone to and Starred the new board. 🙂
You’re welcome. 😉 🙂
Is this compatible with the new heroes 7.5 mod? Thanks